Valorant Van -1 Error Solution
The Van -1 Error encountered by Valorant users appears in many ways. By investigating to solve the Van -1 Error, we will find a solution for you.
Riot Games brings many bugs, no matter how many updates it brings. The VAN-1 error encountered by Valorant players while entering the game is causing problems for some users.
Why Do I Get Valorant VAN -1 Error?
The main reason why we got the Valorant Van -1 Error appears to be an error fragment that occurred during the Vanguard anti-cheat software released by Riot Games. In order to solve this error, it will be easy for us to reach the solution of the problem by uninstalling the Vanguard software. If you have an antivirus program, it may be blocking all software related to Riot Games. First, let's check our antivirus program.
How Do I Fix Valorant VAN -1 Error?
As we explained above, let me first tell you this. If you have an antivirus program, it may be blocking all software related to Riot Games. For this, remove the protection of all software related to Riot Games from the antivirus program and follow the procedures below. If you do not have an antivirus program, it will be possible to solve the problem by directly following the steps below.
Let's Delete the Vanguard File
- Let's access the "C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard" file. (The file access of your Fix game must also be in the C:\ folder.)
- Let's open the uninstall.exe program and perform the deletion process. (Let's say yes to the warning that appears.)
- Let's run our VALORANT game on our desktop.
- Launcher will scan for missing files and reinstall and reinstall vgc in services status.
- After this process, restart your computer and move on to the following steps.
Start VGC Service
- We write Services in the Start search bar and open it.
- In the Services window that opens, we find the vgc service and double-click it.
- On the screen that appears, we will need to start the service status by changing the startup type to Automatic.
- After performing this operation, the service status will appear as "Running".
After this process, you can restart your computer and log in to the game.