How To Fix Valorant Error Code VAL 59?
In this article, we will try to resolve the "Error Code 59" error that Valorant players encounter after running the game.
Valorant players encounter the error "Error Code 59" after running the game, restricting their access to the game. If you are facing suchaproblem, you can findasolution by following the suggestions below.
- What is Valorant Error Code 59?
- How To Fix Valorant Error Code 59
What is Valorant Error Code 59?
Valorant Error Code 59 will cause Riot Vanguard or Valorant files to be blocked by Windows Defender running on Windows operating system, causing you to encounter various in-game error codes.
Also, Riot Vanguard crashing in the background or failing to load will also cause you to encounter Error Code 59.
Of course, you may encounter such an error not only because of this problem, but also because of many problems.
For this, we will give you some suggestions and information on how to fix Valorant Error Code 59.
How To Fix Valorant Error Code 59
To fix this error, you can findasolution by following the steps below.
1-) Add Valorant as Exception
First of all, we can disable security scanning by adding Valorant and Riot Vanguard folders as exceptions via Windows Defender.
This is because Windows Defender may scan the Valorant and Riot Vanguard folders, causing the client to crash or block.
For this, we can add Valorant and Riot Vanguard folders as exceptions and prevent security scanning.
- In the start search screen, type "Virus and threat protection" and open it.
- Click on "Manage settings" on the screen that opens.
- Then scroll down the menu and click "Add or remove exceptions".
- Click on "Add exception" and then "Folder" on the screen that opens.
In the new window that opens, we will need to select the "Riot Games" and "Riot Vanguard" folders. Usually these folders are located in the location I left them below.
- C:\Riot Games
- C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard
After selecting and saving the folders in order, let's move on to the other suggestion.
2-) Reinstall Riot Vanguard
First, we added the Riot client folder as an exception via Windows Defender. Now we're going to haveaclean install of Riot Vanguard.
- In the start search screen, type "Services" and open it.
- Find the "vgc" service in the new window that opens and right click on it and click "Stop".
After performing this operation, let's delete Riot Vanguard.
- In the start search screen, type "Add or remove programs" and open it.
- Then type "Riot Vanguard" into the search screen and select.
- Then click "Remove".
A warning message will appear. Let's proceed by saying "Yes" to the warning message.
After the uninstall is complete, run "Riot Client" and select Valorant, click the "Update" button and wait for Riot Vanguard to install.
Restart the computer after successfully installing Riot Vanguard.
After the computer boots up, type "Services" into the start search screen.
Find the "vgc" service in the new window that opens and double-click on it.
Then start "State of Service" by setting "Startup Type" to "Automatic".
After the process is complete, press the "Apply" button to save the settings.
After this process, run Valorant and check if the problem persists.
3-) Delete Riot Client Logs
We can eliminate the problem by clearing the Riot Client Logs files.
This is because the previous incorrect loading of Riot Client Logs files may not allow loading of some logs files, leading to potential errors.
For this, you can eliminate the problem by clearing the Riot Client Logs files.
- First of all, close Riot Client with the help of task manager.
- Type "Run" into the start search screen and open it.
- Type "%localappdata%\Riot Games\Riot Client\Logs" into the box on the screen that opens and press enter and open.
- Then delete all the folders in the folder.
After the folders are deleted, run Riot Client and check.
4-) Run Riot Client as Administrator
Some files may need to be run as administrator. For this, you can eliminate the problem by running the Riot Client as an administrator.
Right-click the Riot Client application on your desktop and click "Run as administrator".
Then check if the problem persists.
5-) Check Servers
Maintenance work on Valorant servers may cause you to encounter various error codeslike this.
In addition, the crashing problem on the servers will also cause you to encounter such errors.
For this, we can check the Riot servers and observe what is causing the problem.