How To Fix Valorant Black Purchase Screen?
In this article, we will try to solve the black screen or crashing issue that Valorant players encounter when they open the purchase screen.
Valorant players encounter the black screen or not opening problem when they want to buy VPs in the game, and their purchase access is restricted. If you are facing suchaproblem, you can findasolution by following the suggestions below.
Why is the Valorant Purchase Screen Black or Won't Open?
This problem may occur for many reasons and your access to purchase may be restricted. The reasons for the Valorant purchase screen being black and not opening can belisted as follows:
- You may have internet problems.
- There may be an access problem with administrator rights.
- There may beacompatibility issue.
The reasons welisted above may cause us to encounter such problems. For this, you can reach the solution of the problem by following the suggestions below.
How To Fix Valorant Black Purchase Screen
To fix this error, you can find the solution to the problem by following the suggestions below.
1-) Check Your Connection
The problem with the internet connection can cause many errors. If your internet connection is slowing down or disconnected, let's giveafew suggestions to fix it.
- If your internet speed is slowing down, turn your modem off and then on again. This process will relieve your internet alittle bit.
- We can eliminate the problem by clearing the Internet cache.
Clear DNS Cache
- Type cmd in the start search screen and run as administrator.
- Type the followinglines of code in order on the command prompt screen and press enter.
- ipconfig /flushdns
- netsh int ipv4 reset
- netsh int ipv6 reset
- netsh winhttp reset proxy
- netsh winsock reset
- ipconfig /registerdns
- After this operation, it will show that your dns cache and proxies have been cleared successfully.
After this process, you can open the game by restarting the computer. If the problem persists, let's move on to another suggestion.
2-) Turn Your Modem Off and On
Turn off your modem, wait 20 seconds and turn it back on. During this process, your ip address will change and will prevent various network problems. If the problem persists, let's move on to another suggestion.
3-) Register Another DNS Server
We can eliminate the problem by registering another dns server on the computer.
- Open the Control Panel and select the option Network and Internet
- Open the Network and Sharing Center on the screen that opens.
- Click on Change adapter settings on the left.
- Right-click on your Connection Type to open the Properties menu.
- Double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP /IPv4).
- Let's apply the settings by typing the Google DNS server we will give below.
- Preferred DNS server: 126.96.36.199
- Other DNS server: 188.8.131.52
- Click on the Confirm settings on exit option and press the OK button and perform the actions.
After this process, you can restart the computer and run the game.
4-) Run as Administrator
Not running the game with administrator rights may prevent some services from running. For this, we can eliminate the problem by running the Valorant game as administrator. For this, first of all, close the Valorant and Riot Client programs completely with the help of the task manager. Then run the Valorant game as administrator and check if the issue persists.
5-) Change Compatibility Mode
Some players say that they have tried this process to eliminate the problem, and we can observe if the problem persists by performing this operation.
- Right click on the Valorant game on your desktop and open the "Properties" menu.
- Click on the "Compatibility" option on the screen that opens.
- Then enable the "Compatibility mode to run this program in" option.
- After activating the selection, select the latest version and click the "Apply" button to check if the problem persists. If the problem persists, scroll down to the previous version and see if the problem persists.
After this process, you can run the game and check if the problem persists.