How to Fix Uplay W_D 2 17007 Error
The W_D 2 17007 error that Uplay users encounter while opening any game causes a headache for the players by not opening the game. If you are encountering such an error, this article will be a guide for you.
Uplay users are unable to access any game by encountering W_D 2 17007 error output while running any game. If you are facing such a problem, you can find the solution by following the steps below.
What is Uplay W_D 2 17007 Error?
Since this error we encountered is related to a network problem, we may encounter such an error output. If you have sudden disconnections and slowness in your network, you may encounter such a problem. This error output is encountered during the update process. For this, we will try to solve the problem by telling you a few suggestions.
How To Fix Uplay W_D 2 17007?
In order to solve this error we encountered, we will try to solve the problem by telling you a few suggestions.
1-) Turn Modem Off and On
Restart your computer by turning your modem off and then on. This process allows you to reset your ip address and create a new network protocol. After restarting the computer, open the Uplay application and check the game you want to download.
2-) Clear DNS Cache
If none of the suggestions above worked, we can solve the problem by clearing the dns cache. For this;
- Type cmd on the start search screen and run it as an administrator.
- Type the command ipconfig /flushdns on the command prompt screen and press enter.
- After this process, it will show that your dns cache has been successfully cleared.
- Then again type the netsh winsock reset command on the command prompt screen and press enter.
After this process, restart the computer and run the Uplay application as an administrator. If the problem persists, let's move on to another suggestion.
3-) Register Another DNS Server
If none of the above processes have happened, let's save another DNS server to our computer.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select the Network and Internet option.
- On the screen that opens, open the Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on the "Change adapter settings" option on the left.
- Open the Properties menu by right-clicking on your Connection Type.
- Double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP /IPv4).
- Let's apply the settings by typing the Google DNS server that we will give below.
- Preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11
- Other DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Then click on the "Verify settings on exit" option and press the OK button and apply the actions.
4-) Check Storage Space
Check the file size of the game you are going to download. You may encounter such error if the file is larger than the storage unit saved in your system. For this, you can reach the solution of the problem by cleaning the unnecessary files in your storage area.
5-) Connect with VPN
If none of the above suggestions came true, you can solve the problem by changing the ip with a vpn network. But this event will slow down your internet and your download speed will be lower than your default download speed.