How To Fix CapCut Network Error on PC?
In this article, we tried to solve the "Network Error" problem that CapCut users encounter while using the application.
CapCut users encounter the "Network Error" problem while using the application, thereby restricting their access to the application. If you are facing suchaproblem, you can findasolution by following the suggestions below.
- What is CapCut Network Error on PC?
- How To Fix CapCut Network Error On PC
What is CapCut Network Error on PC?
CapCut "Network Error" problem occurs with access blocking.
For example, Capcut may cut off its network for some country, restricting users' access to the application.
So you can eliminate the problem by using vpn network.
Also, users who encounter internet problems may also encounter "Network Error".
For this, we will give you information on how to fix the CapCut "Network Error" problem by mentioningafew suggestions.
How to Fix CapCut Network Error on PC
To fix this error, you can find the solution to the problem by following the suggestions below.
1-) Use VPN
Some countries may be blocked by CapCut. For this, you can get rid of this access block by usingavpn application.
Therefore, you can eliminate the problem by using the Hotspot Shield VPN application available in the Microsoft Store.
You can download the Hotspot Shield VPN application from the Microsoft Store by accessing thelink below.
After installing the application, perform the connection process and if the CapCut application is open, close it and run it again and check if the problem persists.
2-) Use Old App
Users who encounter the "Network Error" problem after updating the application state that by installing theold version installation, the problem disappears.
We can fix the problem by installing theold version of the application.
For this, you can download theold version of the CapCut application by accessing thelink below.
After downloading theold version, install it and check if the problem persists.
3-) Use Cloudflare DNS Server
Problems that occur in the default dns server may cause you to encounter such various connection errors in some applications.
Therefore, you can eliminate the problem by using the Cloudflare dns server.
- In the start search screen, type "Control Panel" and open it.
- Click on the "Network and Internet" option on the screen that opens.
- Then click on "Network and Sharing Center".
- Click on the option next to "Links" on the new screen that opens.
- Then click "Properties" and double click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP\IPv4)".
- Register the Google dns server we left below.
- Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Other DNS server: 220.127.116.11
After performing this action, click the "OK" button and move on to the next suggestion.
4-) Clear Internet Cache
Problems with the Internet cache can cause you to encounter various connection problemslike this.
For this, you can clear the internet cache and reconfigure it and eliminate the problem.
- Type "cmd" in the start search screen and run as administrator.
- Paste the following commandlines in the command prompt window that opens and press enter.
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
- netsh int ipv4 reset
- netsh int ipv6 reset
- netsh winhttp reset proxy
- netsh winsock reset
- ipconfig /registerdns
After completing the commandlines, you can restart the computer and check if the problem persists.