Fix: CapCut Auto Velocity Not Showing
He observes that CapCut users are not shown when they want to advance the video using the Auto Velocity feature within the application.
CapCut is the official free TikTok Video Editor and Video Maker with Music. It is multifunctional and easy to use.
CapCut, video editing, text, stickers, filters, colors and music that lets you record and trim moments.
CapCut Auto Velocity helps you customize video layer Velocity and deceleration simultaneously with automatic features.
Anyone with basic video editing skills can quickly change their work to get more viewers.
Can't find Auto Velocity feature in CapCut or Auto Velocity doesn't appear in CapCut.
In this article, we will explain why Auto Velocity is not shown in CapCut and where you can find auto Velocity in CapCut.
Why CapCut Auto Velocity Not Showing?
If you can't see the auto Velocity feature in CapCut, it means you haven't updated the CapCut application foralong time.
The auto Velocity feature does not haveasetting to adjust the video Velocity.
If the auto Velocity feature does not appear after that, it means there isabug/glitch in CapCut.
How To Fix CapCut Auto Velocity Not Showing?
To fix this problem, you can find the solution by following the suggestions below.
1-) Update the Application
Application being out of date may cause some features to be disabled or not visible. For this, you can check whether the CapCut application is up-to-date on Google Play or App Store.
2-) Check CapCut Auto Velocity Feature
You may not have seen this feature hosted within the CapCut application. To do this, check the feature by following the steps below.
- Open the CapCut App on your device Android or iPhone.
- Tap the plus icon in the app.
- After this, createanew project.
- Then add the video you want auto Velocity video.
- Addanew song for your auto Velocity video.
- Now, start trimming the video.
- After the trimming is complete, tap the Edit menu or tap the video player.
- After this, go to the Styles menu.
- Select and hold the Auto Velocity feature on the screen that opens.
- Waitawhile for the rendering process to finish.
If you followed the steps above but still can't find the feature, let's move on to our other suggestion.
3-) Clear Data and Cache
Any cache problem in the CapCut application can cause us to encounter such errors. For this, we can eliminate the problem by clearing the data and cache.
Clear Data and Cache for Android Devices
- First, open the "Settings" menu.
- Click on "Applications" in the menu.
- Then select the "CapCut" application and click "Storage".
- Click on the "Clear Data" option on the screen that opens.
Clear Data and Cache for iOS Devices
- Open the Settings menu.
- Click on the "General" option in the drop-down menu.
- Click "iPhone Storage" in the menu.
- Then select the "CapCut" application and click the blue "Delete Application" option to delete the application.
After this process, you can run the CapCut application and check if the problem persists.
Yes, friends, we have solved our problem under this title. If your problem persists, you can ask about the errors you encounter by entering our FORUM platform that we have opened.