How To Fix Grand Theft Auto V Black Screen Issue?
In this article, we will try to solve the black screen problem that Grand Theft Auto V players encounter while opening the game.
Grand Theft Auto V players encounterablack screen problem while opening the game, restricting their access to the game. If you are facing suchaproblem, you can findasolution by following the suggestions below.
- What is Grand Theft Auto V Black Screen Issue?
- How To Fix Grand Theft Auto V Black Screen Issue
What is Grand Theft Auto V Black Screen Issue?
The black screen problem encountered is usually due to the fact that the graphics card is not up-to-date or the access to the game is restricted by blocking the files in the game. Of course, we may encounter suchaproblem not only due to the video card, but also for many reasons. For this, we will try to solve the problem by telling youafew suggestions.
How To Fix Grand Theft Auto V Black Screen Issue
We will try to solve the problem by giving youafew suggestions to fix this error.
1-) Update Graphics Card Driver
In such continuity problems, we may encounter an update error in the graphics card. For this we will need to update the graphics card. If you're ready, let's get started.
For Users with Nvidia Graphics Card;
- First of all, we need to download and install the Geforce Experience program that is released by Nvidia.
- After the download and installation process, we open our program and open the "Drivers" menu above.
- Download our update by clicking the "Download" button that appears above.
- After our download is complete, let's perform the installation process by clicking the quick installation button.
- Restart your computer after this process is finished.
For Users with AMD Graphics Card;
- AMD's AMD Radeon Software We need to download and install the program.
- After completing the download and installation process, we open our program and click the Check for Updates button under the driver and software menu on the right, and check if our video card is up to date.
- You can restart your computer by performing the update.
For Users with Intel Graphics Card;
Users with an Intel processor can use the graphics card in the Intel processor, since they do not haveagraphics card. This may require updating the intel graphics card.
- First, download the program Intel Driver
- After the download is complete, open the program. After the installation process is complete, click the "Launch" button and wait to be redirected to the page.
- After this process, Intel Driver & Support Assistant will scan your system. Once the scan is complete it will extract some drivers that you need to update. Perform the installation process by downloading the updated version of the drivers.
After updating our graphics driver and restarting our computer, we can try to open Grand Theft Auto V.
2-) Verify File Integrity
We will verify the game file integrity and scan and download any missing or incorrect files. For this;
For Epic Games players;
- Open the Epic Games program.
- Open thelibrary menu.
- Click on the three dots at the bottom of the game Grand Theft Auto V.
- Click Verify on the screen that opens.
For Steam players;
- Open the Steam program.
- Open thelibrary menu.
- Right click on the game "Persona 5 Royal" on the left and open the "Properties" tab.
- Open the "Local Files" menu on the left side of the screen that opens.
- Click on the "Verify integrity of game files" button in the Local Files menu we encountered.
After this process, the download will be performed by scanning the damaged game files. After the process is finished, try to open the game again.
3-) Turn off Antivirus
Disable any antivirus program you use, or delete it completely from your computer. If you are using Windows Defender, disable it. For this;
- Open the start search screen.
- Open the search screen by typing "Windows security settings".
- Click on "Virus and Threat Protection" on the screen that opens.
- Click on "Ransomware Protection" in the menu.
- Turn off the "Controlled Folder Access" option on the screen that opens.
After this, let's turn off real-time protection.
- Type "virus and threat protection" into the start search screen and open it.
- Then click on "Manage settings".
- Turn Real-time protection to "Off".
After performing this operation, we will need to add the Grand Theft Auto V game files as an exception.
- Type "virus and threat protection" into the start search screen and open it. Under
- Virus and threat protection settings "Manage settings" and then under "Exclusions" select "Add exclusion or Uninstall".
- Select Add an exclusion, and then select the game folder "Grand Theft Auto V" saved to your disc.
After this process, close the Grand Theft Auto V game completely with the help ofatask manager and try to run the Grand Theft Auto V game again.
4-) Check Frameworks
The absence of Windows frameworks on your computer can cause various errors in the game. Therefore, your computer must have DirectX, .NET Framework, VCRedist applications.
- Click to Download Current .NET Framework.
- Click to Download Current VCRedist. (x64)
- Click to Download Updated VCRedist. (x86)
- Click to Download Current DirectX.
After performing the update, you can restart your computer and run the game and check if the problem persists.
Yes, friends, we have solved our problem under this title. If your problem persists, you can ask about the errors you encounter by entering our FORUM platform.