How To Fix BattleBit Remastered 0xc000007b Error?
In this article, we will try to resolve the 0xc000007b error that BattleBit Remastered players encounter while connecting to the game.
The error "0xc000007b" that BattleBit Remastered players encounter after running the game restricts the game experience by preventing players from accessing the game. If you are encountering such an error, you can reach the solution by performing the following actions.
- What is BattleBit Remastered 0xc000007b Error?
- How To Fix BattleBit Remastered 0xc000007b Error
What is BattleBit Remastered 0xc000007b Error?
This error can be caused by the fact that the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages in your Windows operating system are not up-to-date, bringing such problems with dll error output.
Of course, we may not encounter such an error just because of this. If your drivers are not up-to-date, it may cause such problems.
For this, don't forget to keep your drivers up to date.
The quarantine situation in your antivirus system may have occurred.
Any file in the game may be detected as suspicious.
For this, we can also solve the problem by turning off your antivirus system. We can consider many possibilitieslike this.
If you encounter such an error, we will try to solve the problem by giving youafew suggestions.
How To Fix BattleBit Remastered 0xc000007b Error
First of all, this error we encountered is the lack of Visual C++ Redistributable Packages on our computer, which can lead to various dll errors. For this, we will try to solve the problem by talking aboutafew Frameworks.
1-) Check Game Frameworks
The lack of game frameworks on your computer can create various errors in the game. Therefore, your computer must have DirectX, .NET Framework, VCRedist applications.
- Click to Download Current .NET Framework.
- Click to Download Current VCRedist. (x64)
- Click to Download Updated VCRedist. (x86)
- Click to Download Current DirectX.
After performing the update, you can restart your computer and run the game and check if the problem persists.
2-) Verify File Integrity
We will verify the game file integrity and scan and download any missing or incorrect files. For this;
For Steam players;
- Open the Steam program.
- Open thelibrary menu.
- Right click on the game "BattleBit Remastered" on the left and open the "Properties" tab.
- Open the "Local Files" menu on the left side of the screen that opens.
- Click on the "Verify integrity of game files" button in the Local Files menu we encountered.
After this process, the download will be performed by scanning the damaged game files. After the process is finished, try to open the game again.
3-) Turn off Antivirus
Disable any antivirus program you use, or delete it completely from your computer. If you are using Windows Defender, disable it. For this;
- Type "virus and threat protection" into the start search screen and open it.
- Then click on "Manage settings".
- Turn Real-time protection to "Off".
After this, let's turn off other ransomware protection.
- Open the start search screen.
- Open the search screen by typing Windows security settings.
- Click on the Virus and Threat Protection option on the screen that opens.
- Click on the Ransomware Protection option in the menu.
- Turn off Controlled Folder Access on the screen that opens.
After performing this operation, we will need to add BattleBit Remastered game files as an exception.
- Type "virus and threat protection" into the start search screen and open it. Under
- Virus and threat protection settings select Manage settings and then under Exclusions select Add or remove exclusions.
- Select Add an exclusion, and then select theBattleBit Remastered game folder saved to your disk.
After this process, close the BattleBit Remastered game completely with the help ofatask manager and try to run the BattleBit Remastered game again. If the problem persists, let's move on to our next suggestion.