Tower of Fantasy Issues

A

Artia

At first, tower of Fantasy just threw me out of the server selection screen, then i couldn't start the game, next i tried to log out and log in again, but login didn't work, i usually sign in with google, but the link on the launcher didn't work, i found a way to type in the link manually and when i signed in, the launcher said login error or network error or login exception. Then I wanted to reinstall the game, but the game is stuck in download initialization. I already tried turning of firewalls and pretty much any other internet protection. Then I tried to login via my phone, it just shows a blank error screen. Internet says it's because of storage, but i have 90GB free and the same issue on my Ipad. Even the games website has a few issues, I can't create a new account and where should be twitter news, there is just a blank field with a loading animation. I have fast Internet and other games and downloads works, so that's not the issue.

RAM
32GB CL16 Trident Z Royal
Display Card
Palit RTX 3090 Gamerock OC
Motherboard
ASUS X570 Gaming E
Processor
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
OS
Win 11 Pro

Ramazan Karaca

Hata Uzmanı
Admin
I think the residual files of the game are not completely deleted on your system. For this, close the launcher with the help of a task manager before the download is complete. Then download the "Advanced Uninstalle Pro" program and try to delete the game and install it again. The program will help delete the game's registry and other files.

Latest threads

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock