Tower of fantasy Issue

Azimel

Acemi
Hello,

My issue is simple. When I click on the launch button in the launcher the launcher window disappears then reappears without anything else happening.
I check:
- .Net Framework
- VCredist
- DirectX
- Software update
- Anti-virus program
- Cmd sfc /scannow
- Reinstall/Repair
My config is more than enough.

No one works. Can you help me ?
Thank's Axel

Ramazan Karaca

Hata Uzmanı
Admin
Hi, let's change the compatibility mode of the launcher and see if the problem persists.
  • Let's access the file folder of the game Tower of Fantasy. (For this, you can open the file location by right-clicking on the Tower of Fantasy game.)
  • Right click on "tof_launcher.exe" in the Launcher folder and open the properties menu.
  • Then enable "Compatibility mode" by selecting "Compatibility" option and enable "Run this program as an administrator" option and press "Apply" button and save.

Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg

After performing this operation, let's access the previous folder of the Launcher file.
  • Let's access the "Hotta" > "Binaries" > "Win64" folder in the folder, respectively.
  • Let's right-click the "QRSL.exe" application in the Win64 folder in the same way, open the properties menu and perform the above operations.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Once the process is complete, run the launcher and check if the issue still persists.

Ramazan Karaca

Hata Uzmanı
Admin
In both of the above files, open the compatibility mode in the same way, activate the "disable fullscreen optimizations" option and press the apply button to save.
Screenshot_5.jpg
  • If your problem persists, open the Tower of Fantasy file location and access the "Engine" > "Extras" > "Redist" > "en-us" folder respectively.
  • Then run the "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe" program and perform the installation process.

Screenshot_4.jpg

After the installation process is complete, restart your computer and check if the problem persists.

Latest threads

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock