Solved Genshin Impact Can't start Launcher Error

GrabHouse

Acemi
Help, Launcher I downloaded from Epic Games cannot start. When I try to do it from the video, there are many DLL files with the same name in the System32 file.

RAM
Display Card
3050ti
Processor
i5-11400h
Solution
Hello, if there are .DLL files that you have manually discarded, you will need to delete them.

C:\Windows\
C:\Windows\System32\
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common\
C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\

Go to their directories one by one and manually delete the vcruntime140.dll files in them. Be careful here, just delete the .dll file I specified.

When the deletions are finished, you will need to install the following, follow carefully:

Ramazan Karaca

Hata Uzmanı
Admin
Hello, if there are .DLL files that you have manually discarded, you will need to delete them.

C:\Windows\
C:\Windows\System32\
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common\
C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\

Go to their directories one by one and manually delete the vcruntime140.dll files in them. Be careful here, just delete the .dll file I specified.

When the deletions are finished, you will need to install the following, follow carefully:

• After saying download, select both vcredist_x64.exe and vcredist_x86.exe. Even if your system is 64 Bit, you must install both 32 Bit (x86) and 64 Bit (x64) versions.
  • After saying download, select both vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x86.exe files. Even if your system is 64 Bit, you must install both 32 Bit (x86) and 64 Bit (x64) versions.
So install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You will make 5 installations in total.

If the course is already installed, remove the Visual C++ package you are trying to install from Add/Remove Programs, then try to install it from the new files you downloaded.

Solution

Latest threads

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock