Cyberpunk Freezzes PC

Just got the game freshly installed not too long ago, been trying to figure this issue out since. I got it on GOG, I launch it, game launches fine goes through its scenes of trademarks and information then freezes my entire pc, at the part where it reads this game is purely fictional. No idea why this freezes my entire pc before even loading into the menu. I've watched a few videos followed their practices, still to no avail. I'm completely stumped. I got decent beef in my pc too so I don't see why this is happening. I turned off my antivirus (shut it down more so) exited some background programs, allowed windows firewall accept the program, went into to the virus settings and turned off some stuff in there. Still getting the issue, still do not know why, and I really hate having to reboot my pc every time for a stupid game.

Kind of find it ironic, I can't play a 12 year old game without it crashing after 20 mins (just cause 2) no idea for that, and I can't even play a newer game without a crash.

RAM
32gb
Display Card
RTX 2070 8gb
Motherboard
MSI 400x
Processor
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
OS
Windows 10

Ramazan Karaca

Hata Uzmanı
Admin
There may be a service triggering your game. Restart your computer by disabling all other services except Windows services through the system configuration and check if the problem persists. If the problem persists, after opening the game from the operations section with the help of the task manager, detect the application that uses the processor or other hardware as a percentage.
To Access System Configuration: Start search screen > msconfig (enter)

There may be a service triggering your game. Restart your computer by disabling all other services except Windows services through the system configuration and check if the problem persists. If the problem persists, after opening the game from the operations section with the help of the task manager, detect the application that uses the processor or other hardware as a percentage.
To Access System Configuration: Start search screen > msconfig (enter)
So doing that completely screwed over my system to the point I couldn't sign in to my own pc. I had to reset my pc to factory settings, windows never seems to make it easy but I can play the game now, but kinda stupid that I had to reset my entire pc, losing installed apps makes it very inconvenient to how I laid this thing out. Hopefully I have no other issues, though the game does still seem to be buggy as the cutscene at least in the intro part cuts out lags freezes, the voice goes on though, massive delay. I turned down the graphics so hopefully this isn't the issue anymore. Who knows, have to play the game to find out. Your advice though has unfortunately has forced me back in works of having programs and apps and ease of use I once had. But in hindsight maybe it was for the best, it has been acting up for who knows why lately despite being 2 years old.

Latest threads

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock